Cheating?

Nothing sexy, nothing scandalous. Here it is:

I am a compulsive to-do list writer. Any time I have a few minutes to myself or I'm bored, I will pick up pen and paper and begin to commit myself to a list of items that I must accomplish and that will make me feel like a productive member of society (my society, Lillyville, population: 1).

So here's my question: Do you ever finish something, only to refer back to your to-do list and find out that it's NOT ON THERE? Then do you write it in and subsequently cross it out?

Don't accuse me. I'm just asking.

6 comments:

Lil'Ho said...

OMG YES! I do that too!

jon said...

http://www.tadalist.com/

tada!

phat tony said...

yes. I do. We're the same. Obviously.

Anonymous said...

Not answering your question, but here's my favorite list site:

http://www.5ives.com

Anonymous said...

Not answering your question, but here's my favorite list site:

5ives.com

Anonymous said...

i totally do this. jeopardy-style to-do-list completionism. i am ashamed.

my last planner even had a little to do list on every page that you could fill in a "done" or "do later" bubble like a scan tron test.