Everyone's a Winner in the Game of Life.





Ok, not everyone is a winner in the game of life, but I am! I am officially $25 richer, thank you Sir Blingalot. (click on the image to zoom in- that's right, Lilly G!) What to do -- do I splurge on the perfume I want from Sephora, go with the standby Borders Gift certificate (never can go wrong with that), or dine out? So many options! It's an embarassment of riches really.

I never win anything. Seriously. I realized some of this was in my hands, so one of my new years resolutions was to enter more contests. And here we are.

It's true- I make a 'serious' list of new year's resolutions (be nice/feed the poor/be more active) that I try to honor. But then I also make the "REAL" ones- enter more contests, drink more wine, go on vacation more. Those are clearly the ones I'm better at sticking to. Publishers Clearing House won't even know what hit 'em.

0 comments: