Survey Says

I'm a sucker for this stuff, I know. But it's also Mondayish here at the Procrastination Station.

1. When you want to have "you" time, what do you do?

Ug. I think I check email!!!! I go to yoga or read a few pages of whatever book I'm trying to get through.

2. Are you comfortable with answering personal questions?

Depends on who is asking.

3. Have you ever cried and didn't know why?

Um hello, I am woman, watch me sob. I got a little choked up at The Nanny Diaries yesterday! But those might have
been tears of joy because it was almost over.


4. When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?

The other day I was driving in my car and feeling pretty damn happy, so a few days ago. Generally anytime I can stop
worrying then I start to be truly happy.


5. Have you ever found someone of your same sex sexy?

Oh! Is this one of those personal questions that I'm supposed to act comfortable answering? I think I find women attractive but not sexy?

6. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?

I used to think so. I guess it depends on how commitmentphobic you are :)

7. What did you do at your lowest point in life?

Went to law school. But that might be more cause than effect.

8. What brought you back from that?

Graduation. Therapy. Got out of LA.

9. Have you ever envisioned your own wedding?

Not really. That whole "not knowing who the groom is" throws my imagination off!

10. When is the last time you personally made someone else cry?

Ooooh. I think I know the answer to this but I won't confess! She kinda deserved it (and no Susie, it wasn't you!)

11. The last time you were kissed, where were you?

At the front door of a certain someone's house.

12. Do you eat a healthy diet?

Does ice cream three times in one day this weekend count?

14. Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends?"

Sure, but that ex has to be worth it as a friend, and in most cases the reason people break up is that they weren't!

15. Would you attend each of your ex's funerals?

Not unless wearing red was acceptable. Kidding. Oh, like the movie scene where The Other Woman stands far back from the crowd, wearing a black veil and shedding a single crocodile tear? Sure! Who are we killing?! No. Honestly, when I'm done with a guy, I literally don't want to spend another second on him. Unless as per #14 we stayed friends.

17. Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?

I think so. I love love love kids. It would depend on the situation though. No baby mama drama for the Lillymonster!

18. When is the last time you were on vacation?

A few weeks ago, Viva Las Vegas! Before that in June/July, Turkey and Greece.

19. Do you make your bed every day?

So sad, so true.

20. Are you too shy to tell people when you're developing feelings for them?

Oh yeah. And beyond my being shy (which I AM!), I apparently hide it really really well even when I adore someone.

21. Do you use the Internet or television more?

The internet. But not enough to call it the Net. That's just annoying. Our cable has been out for 2 months and I"m waiting for the cable guy just now if that tells you my relationship with tv.

22. Have you ever worn black nail polish?

This weekend actually. I rode the Vamp train back in '95, people.

23. How much older than you is the oldest person you've kissed?

I think 5 years.

24. How much younger is the youngest?

Haha. I think 3 years?

25. Which celebrity have you been compared to most?

That would be Janeane Garofalo.

26. Do you have romantic feelings for anyone, and if so, do they know?

Yes and yes.

27. What are your plans for your future?

With 30 looming I have a lot of figuring out to do, don't I. Did my dad write this survey???

28. Do you want to be in a relationship right now?

Do I?

29. If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?

No, I tried that. I love my family and friends and my SD pace of life right now. Never say never though.

30. Have you ever done any acting on stage?

I was in the choir for Guys and Dolls in 7th grade. I hope to never wear a bonnet again.

31. Do you like being in pictures?

If they document a night of troublemaking, yes. If they involve the DMV or gym membership, no.

32. Do you cry easily?

Not at all. It's a complaint actually. I've literally tried to make myself cry and ended up cracking up.

33. Have you ever been more attracted to a significant other's sibling than them?

No. This beats the "do you like broccoli" questions though!

34. What is the last fun, free activity you did?

Walked around this gorgeous neighborhood by the beach with Jessica yesterday.

35. Do you enjoy romance?

If a guy can bring humor into romance and blend them, he's got my attention. So yeah, romance with a twist.

36. Do you tend to fall for people easily?

I crush easily. I rarely fall.

37. Have you spent more time in your life single, or in a relationship?

SuperSingleGirl! (she gets tangled in her cape)

38. What person in your family are you the most like?

My mom for sure.

39. Are you quick to start a fight?

No. I am a conflict avoider (except where family is concerned!)

40. Have you ever put anything other than cheese in your grilled cheese?

French people put ham and eggs in my grilled cheese. But I love them anyway.

42. Do your parents really know YOU?

They know 85% of me. Drunk lilly and dating lilly are relative mysteries to them.

43. Have you ever felt invincible?

Sometimes on the dancefloor :)

44. How many cars have you owned?

Three.

45. Do you get along well with your siblings?

Yeah. They crack me up. As of a week ago we even have a song...

46. Would you rather be cheated with or on?

Cheated on. I don't deal well with guilt.

47. Do you feel like you've got some growing up to do?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I think I'm more grown up than I should be.

48. Do you like to dress up?

I'm Persian. But of course. But not all the time. If I could live in my bellbottom jeans I totally would.

50. Do you own a little black dress?

I have like 3 of them, never worn. That Cosmo stuff is so not me!

51. Where's the last place you slept?

What was his name again?.... Kidding. My own bed, although said sleep was interrupted by a migraine and then (thank you California...) an earthquake!

52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

I really want to and kinda repeat it like a mantra. It's not easy to believe until later, when you can look back.

53. What's bugging you right now?

Call me. I'll tell you about it. :)

0 comments: