Firsts: A Compendium

Got this survey from someone on MySpace. Allow me to catch you up on who I am- a story of me, in firsts.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Jason Marczak, one of my close friends from high school. We wore matching clothes. I had the red dress and he had the red vest to go with it. We just reconnected on Facebook. Gotta love Facebook.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Never had a love like dat. Does Kirk Cameron count?

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Sadly, it was probably Bud Light or Zima. I probably had sips of stuff earlier, but one of my earliest memories of getting trashed involves shotgunning Bud Lights in South Haven, Michigan.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Working for my mom as an office manager/helper, as a trade for my first pair of army boots :)

5. What was your FIRST car?
My mom's old silver Mitsubishi Montero. Such an awesome car. I still miss it.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Texting was quiet today! I think Anita was, but that was late afternoon. It was beautiful out and people were outside I guess!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Myself? :)

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Lovi. She hated me, despite my stellar contributions to the Lovi Local.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Not sure, I think London? My mom took me. I was teensy, like in a "basinette, stowed in front of her feet" way.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Lindsey I think? Not in touch with her.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
I think swimming? But team-wise, that would be my glory week in junior high volleyball.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably Mama Kay's house (our babysitter). Friend-wise, it was probably Lindsey's house.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Anita. She was at yoga class with me.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My cousin Haleh's - I was a flowergirl, about 4/5 years old?

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Checked email on my phone. Isn't that sick?! Then got up and went to Bikram (hot yoga).

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
New Kids on the Block... do we really need to go into this again? ;)

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
Ears yo when I was 8. But beyond the traditional, probably the piercing at the top of my left ear in the cartilage?

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Probably England.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
Probably my speeding ticket in HP. Otherwise - border control on the way back from Canada with my suspiciously dark-skinned friends :)

20. When was your FIRST detention?
um, NEVER. I'm a lil G. We're perfectly behaved ;)

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Illinois.

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
Matt Evans, when he told me he hated my haircut in 3rd grade. (my hair had been brutally chopped, so in retrospect 20 years later, I can probably forgive him)

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Probably the girl from my summer program at Wellesley (sp?), but I forget her name. The important first roomies were Seema and crazy Princess Carrie at Michigan. The Seemster just moved to SD which has been loads of fun. It's like freshman year minus the crazy naked ostrich roommate.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
O'Hare airport. That's just how we rolled in Chi-town, yo!

0 comments: