Just One More Reason I Won't Vote for Him




The other night I was talking to my mom about McCain and told her about the famed 1992 story in which McCain flipped out on his wife in front of reporters and called her the c word. Ick. I can't even type the words "The C Word" without wanting to wash my hands with soap.

www.rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain_temper_boiled_over_in_92_0407.html

When I told my mom this, she looked at me blankly.

"What's the C word?"

I wouldn't tell her, so she asked my dad. And HE didn't know (bless my parents and their clean mouths). So they looked it up.

And there you have it folks. Innocence lost. Make no mistake, McCain is ruining our country. I'm so busy washing my hands that I can't even comment on how inappropriate it is for anyone to use that word, much less someone who wants to represent me and my country to the rest of the world. You call the mother of your children this, John? Yikes. Through his behavior he's causing good, responsible citizens to have to learn The C Word just to understand what he's about. He likes to say "I've never been Miss Congeniality..." No kidding mister.

Sadly, this episode may actually be more horrifying than his lower teeth, which are all kinda smooshed together and yellow. I didn't think he could top that.

Vote for whoever you want, but if you know what The C Word is, I know who you WON'T be voting for!

0 comments: