When Hallmark won't cut it...

Jon and I have officially launched my dream project, The Tact Papers.

The goal is to come up with templates for people who have to write notes to get out of socially awkward, or just annoying situations. Clearly I am faced with them regularly (for what else do I blog about?) I've posted a few already.

Please visit tactpapers.blogspot.com

And let me know if there's a situation we can help you with. Let us be Dear and Abby to your "Annoyed in Texas".

This is, sadly, my dream job. To write people out of situations they don't want to be with. I think it's part of what drew me to law. Of course, that whole skirt suit and nuuuude nyyyylons requirement drove me away. Blech.

Anyhow, my first few (the most recent 4) aren't full of finesse, but they're something!

Sadly, they are each and every one inspired by true or recent events in my life. Act surprised.

0 comments: